So - if you've seen my studio you can't help but notice all the ribbons hanging up along the top of the design wall. I used to keep them in a box. Then I used to have them pinned to the wall but tucked behind the bookshelf. When I remodeled the studio I decided that they needed some sunshine up on the wall.
In that same vein, thanks to Robin for the lovely Sunshine Award. Most often I ignore all such things. But the sky outside it a brilliant blue, and the flower in the picture is one of my happy colors today. And of course I thought you might enjoy some of the same artists I love.
The Sunshine Award is an award given to blogs that have positive and creative blogging. The Rules for receiving the award are:
1. Post the Logo in a blog or on the sidebar.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers that you follow.
3. Link the nominees with in your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award.
Now I get to pass this Sunshine on to 12 Creative Bloggers and bring sunshine into their day.
Here are 12 of my current happy places.